John McCain entered Tuesday's presidential debate needing Barack Obama to stumble or in the very least the GOP nominee had to deliver a performance that could help change the direction of the campaign. Election Day is closing in and valuable time is slipping away. Obama is making gains in key battleground states as well as in a couple of traditional Republican strongholds. Have you honestly listened to what he has to say?
Am I the only one listening?
Well am I?
Last night's debate was so boring. I dozed off. But I tivo-ed it and watched it this morning.
Hello? Anyone? Are you up for higher taxes and a crumbling economy?
Well Obama seems to be!
I was pro-Obama for a short while.
I thought all through the debate closely listening to everything each candidate had to say I was appalled by the constant "shakiness" in Mr. Obama's voice and believed that he was downright lying.Neither candidate had a stellar performance. Each failed to effectively use the town hall format to express compassion for the problems voters are facing. Instead, Obama and McCain used the debate as a soapbox to tout their policy positions and criticize one another on their policy stands.
There are still 27 days remaining in what has been a triathlon quest for the White House. The election isn't over, but McCain needs a quick change of course. He's got my vote.... well if I COULD VOTE anyway.
Mr. Obama is not ready to lead.
My name is Mercedes and I approve this message.....
I could be a FANTASTIC President, right?
God Bless,
Mercedes
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Highlights of the Presidential Debate
Inscribed by ☆Merrrcedes☆ at 9:37:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 obiter dictums/ comments:
Post a Comment