This was an extremely tiring assignment, just so we're clear it took me most of last night because I didn't want to come back from N.C. to a mountainous amount of homework. Before reading I decided to do Scene V but, after reading Act I, I decided to cool it because it would have taken me twice as long. I had to unpack my dictionary and thesaurus just to get this assignment done. Now that I have got my point across here is my introduction:
Scene IV-A Street I picked this one because it seemed reasonably short and Jaye is doing scene III & I didn't want to copy so... And P.S. I sort of abbreviated Romeo and called him Romes in some areas, and I called Mercutio Merc in some and maybe I should call Benvolio benny boy...Are you ready for an absurd version of Romeo and Juliet Scene IV?
Scene IV-Aka The Corner Block Where The Party Was Hoppin'
Romes- Should I introduce myself in a speech?
Benny Boy- Ha...no, we are just going to dance and then bounce after awhile, let them appraise us, and we'll return the favor.
Romes- For goodness sake can't you see that I am having a freaking breakdown? But, just give me the torch and I'll spread some light.
Merc- No, Rom, you have to dance.
Romes- No, but thanks, as the song says I Don't Dance.
Merc- You're a flame. Strut you stuff, pick a chick and dance til you can't dance anymore.
Romeo- I'm not in the greatest mood leave me be, if love was water I'd have drowned by now...I sink.
Merc-But dude listen, ya' win some ya' lose some get over it. Don't let it control your life.
Romeo- Is love a fragile thing? It's too rocky, too cocky, too obnoxious, and like a beautiful rose cuts you to catch a glimpse of bloodshed.
Merc- If love is so rough with you return the favor, cut it back, if it stings you sting it back, grill it so bad you beat it to the ground. A mask for a mask it's what my face is like. Who could notice how repulsive my features are? Here you see, are the bushy brows that make fun of me.
Benny BOY - Get over here and bust a move.
Romeo- Let's all dance until the night grows old. Since this isn't fair, no matter how fun it can get, I won't be the slightest at all phased.
Merc- My goodness, just lie low,as the po' po' (police) would say. We'll save you from your respected love. Let's go.
Romes- ugh...no I don't think so.
Merc- I mean to say we waste our precious time in vain. Try to understand what I mean by this, it shows that you have more "smarts" than anyone can see.
Romes- We're going to this party, even though it' against my better instinct.
Mercutio- And why is that?
Romes- I had a dream.
Merc- How odd, so did I.
Romes- Tell me yours.
Merc-People who seem to dream consistently lie.
Romeo-But, when they sleep, every single dream is true.
The fun part...
Merc- I saw Queen Mab. The fairies' midwife. She's extremely petite almost like thumbelina. She had her own little posey of tiny creatures. Theflew over mens' noses whilst they where snoozin' for a cruisin'. Her getaway vehicle, her Mercedes-Benz 2008 SLK55 AMG Roadster..pretty cool car might I add. It had custom made spinners looking like spider legs. And invisible grasshopper wings helped it fly. The car beamed like moonlight reflected off of a beautiful lake. She rides all night, through lovers' minds and their dreams fade into ones about love. Over lawyers' fingers who may dream of fees; over girls lips, who dream of kisses; sometimes she rides over a soldier's neck, he them dreams of cutting throats. Then drums start to bang, and he awakes, sweating off about 20 lbs. and mutters a prayer or two then rushes back to bed. This Mab causes trouble in and out tangling horses' manes and old mens' beards. This chick, that when young ladies lie on their back, that presses them and learns to bear giving them good posture. Then she...
Romes- Knock it off Merc, now ... please stop talking you're driving me to drink!
Merc- I talk of dreams, these children with pathetic, lazy minds, nothing but vain fantasies, which is as thin as an anorexic chick refusing a glass of water.
Benny boy-Oh shut up. Supper is done, and honestly I'm hungry so let's go.
Romes- I'm scared because my thoughts are misleading me. Consequences through in and out are driving me mad. With tonight's delight and expire the term, of a cursed, hateful life locked in my chest by a pugnacious surrender of death, cutting my life short.
Benny Boy- Strike drum. duh duh duh duh...
FIN... The End!
P.K.,
This was a learning experience, let me tell you. Even though I was completely DUMBFOUNDED by "Benny Boy's" last line, so I didn't bother to change it. I also modified the horse and wagon thing to a new Mercedes-Benz, creative no? I hope this is what you were looking for and made you laugh because I sort of chuckled when I wrote it. I think you did a good job managing this assignment kudoos go out to you. I actually think this assignment helped me understand what the heck I was reading (even though I knew what I was reading of course). But anyways... Have a magnificent SPRING BREAK and a glorious and fun loving Easter. See ya' Wed. I hope?
Hugs Not Drugs,
Love Always,
Miss Mercedes
Scene IV-A Street I picked this one because it seemed reasonably short and Jaye is doing scene III & I didn't want to copy so... And P.S. I sort of abbreviated Romeo and called him Romes in some areas, and I called Mercutio Merc in some and maybe I should call Benvolio benny boy...Are you ready for an absurd version of Romeo and Juliet Scene IV?
Scene IV-Aka The Corner Block Where The Party Was Hoppin'
Romes- Should I introduce myself in a speech?
Benny Boy- Ha...no, we are just going to dance and then bounce after awhile, let them appraise us, and we'll return the favor.
Romes- For goodness sake can't you see that I am having a freaking breakdown? But, just give me the torch and I'll spread some light.
Merc- No, Rom, you have to dance.
Romes- No, but thanks, as the song says I Don't Dance.
Merc- You're a flame. Strut you stuff, pick a chick and dance til you can't dance anymore.
Romeo- I'm not in the greatest mood leave me be, if love was water I'd have drowned by now...I sink.
Merc-But dude listen, ya' win some ya' lose some get over it. Don't let it control your life.
Romeo- Is love a fragile thing? It's too rocky, too cocky, too obnoxious, and like a beautiful rose cuts you to catch a glimpse of bloodshed.
Merc- If love is so rough with you return the favor, cut it back, if it stings you sting it back, grill it so bad you beat it to the ground. A mask for a mask it's what my face is like. Who could notice how repulsive my features are? Here you see, are the bushy brows that make fun of me.
Benny BOY - Get over here and bust a move.
Romeo- Let's all dance until the night grows old. Since this isn't fair, no matter how fun it can get, I won't be the slightest at all phased.
Merc- My goodness, just lie low,as the po' po' (police) would say. We'll save you from your respected love. Let's go.
Romes- ugh...no I don't think so.
Merc- I mean to say we waste our precious time in vain. Try to understand what I mean by this, it shows that you have more "smarts" than anyone can see.
Romes- We're going to this party, even though it' against my better instinct.
Mercutio- And why is that?
Romes- I had a dream.
Merc- How odd, so did I.
Romes- Tell me yours.
Merc-People who seem to dream consistently lie.
Romeo-But, when they sleep, every single dream is true.
The fun part...
Merc- I saw Queen Mab. The fairies' midwife. She's extremely petite almost like thumbelina. She had her own little posey of tiny creatures. Theflew over mens' noses whilst they where snoozin' for a cruisin'. Her getaway vehicle, her Mercedes-Benz 2008 SLK55 AMG Roadster..pretty cool car might I add. It had custom made spinners looking like spider legs. And invisible grasshopper wings helped it fly. The car beamed like moonlight reflected off of a beautiful lake. She rides all night, through lovers' minds and their dreams fade into ones about love. Over lawyers' fingers who may dream of fees; over girls lips, who dream of kisses; sometimes she rides over a soldier's neck, he them dreams of cutting throats. Then drums start to bang, and he awakes, sweating off about 20 lbs. and mutters a prayer or two then rushes back to bed. This Mab causes trouble in and out tangling horses' manes and old mens' beards. This chick, that when young ladies lie on their back, that presses them and learns to bear giving them good posture. Then she...
Romes- Knock it off Merc, now ... please stop talking you're driving me to drink!
Merc- I talk of dreams, these children with pathetic, lazy minds, nothing but vain fantasies, which is as thin as an anorexic chick refusing a glass of water.
Benny boy-Oh shut up. Supper is done, and honestly I'm hungry so let's go.
Romes- I'm scared because my thoughts are misleading me. Consequences through in and out are driving me mad. With tonight's delight and expire the term, of a cursed, hateful life locked in my chest by a pugnacious surrender of death, cutting my life short.
Benny Boy- Strike drum. duh duh duh duh...
FIN... The End!
P.K.,
This was a learning experience, let me tell you. Even though I was completely DUMBFOUNDED by "Benny Boy's" last line, so I didn't bother to change it. I also modified the horse and wagon thing to a new Mercedes-Benz, creative no? I hope this is what you were looking for and made you laugh because I sort of chuckled when I wrote it. I think you did a good job managing this assignment kudoos go out to you. I actually think this assignment helped me understand what the heck I was reading (even though I knew what I was reading of course). But anyways... Have a magnificent SPRING BREAK and a glorious and fun loving Easter. See ya' Wed. I hope?
Hugs Not Drugs,
Love Always,
Miss Mercedes


3 obiter dictums/ comments:
haha
ILY.
<3<3<3
OMG!! Lol u r crazy! cant help it to say Ily :)
Terrific job! Score: 30/30.
Post a Comment