Insanity is everyday life for example, have you ever..., don't even say you haven't walked into the kitchen and opened up the refrigerator and left with nothing in your hands, then five or ten minutes later walk yourself back out into the kitchen & open the fridge and have you not realize NOTHING absolutely nothing has changed! You still leave empty handed. Insanity can be described as doing things over and over again and expecting different results. This applies to all of us as human beings its in our nature to be considered insane. Believe me I know another example is the other day I was moving and unpacking my room downstairs and rearranged it several times and each time was just as worse as the last! What I didn't realize that no matter where I move anything I will always get the same results. But since I am utterly insane I forget to think but who cares..... Everyone is crazy in their own little way its just a part of life its like breathing, you can't without air and you can't live without insanity. Goodness gracious I think that deserved an Oscar ha ha ha.
Hugs Not Drugs ,
Merce...
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Go Crazy Aahhhhhhh Insanity= Doing something the same way over & over again & expecting different results!
Inscribed by ☆Merrrcedes☆ at 7:58:00 AM
Labels Go Crazy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 obiter dictums/ comments:
lol we are crazy! Expecially with a friend like you! :-P lol <3
you were never more right in your life. Haha chris says hi and do ya want to go to soccer practice with us this weekend? Let me know?
j
Post a Comment