CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

There was a star danced, and under that was I born. - William Shakespeare

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful person ever that was born 15 years ago yesterday! Ha can't you tell I am bored and coughing out my lungs well you can't really tell that I am coughing up my lungs but whatever here's a poem just for you:
The Birthday Cake
Today is my birthday
I think I'll make a cake
Mix and stir, stir and mix
Then into the oven to bake.
Here's the cake so nice and round,
I'll put icing on so white.
I'll put on all the candles
To make my birthday bright!

You like it yes no maybe so?
Another?

The Wish
Each birthday wish
I've ever made
Really does come true
Each year I wish
I'll grow some more
And every yearI DO!

Do you like this one? Let me know? I am not so sure? But guess what I am going to Pandolfo's to night to celebrate my birthday that was yesterday. send me belated birthday wishes....I love you!
Mercedes

0 obiter dictums/ comments: